Thursday, September 17, 2009

More of Niagara Falls

To continue our day, we took a White Water River Walk, going down an elevator, the equivilent of 23 stories to walk a boardwalk along the river...

The rapids were very rough in this area...



We turned around to walk back and I noticed all the polka dots on the rocks, which I thought was unusual and then it hit me, that those polka dots are pieces of gum stuck all over the rocks!!


Danny thought you should think we also went to China...
this was across from the river walk...



Our next adventure was to ride the Maid of the Mist...I thought we should save this till the last thing of the day, in case we got really wet, but as it was, we did get sprayed, but with the blue plastic slicker, we didn't get too wet...






the beginning of Horseshoe Falls...

We caught the 6:00 bus, putting us in camp at 6:30, then caught the 7:30 bus to go back to see the Falls at night...




Caught the 9:10 bus back, and by that time it was getting downright chilly out there...glad I had changed to some warmer clothes before going back, but could have been warmer, still!!
Oh, it's so late, and I'm tired, so I'm off to bed...hope you are all doing okay!
Love to you all....
The Fitz's

No comments:

Post a Comment